All-New 2012 Chevrolet Sonic Now Available at Heidebreicht Chevrolet
- Small car with aggressive, youthful design in five-door and sedan models
- Available Ecotec 1.4L turbo with an estimated 138 hp (103 kW)
- Engineered for agile, athletic ride and handling
- Smart connectivity features including MyChevrolet smartphone app
- Only small car built in America
- On sale now at Heidebreicht Chevrolet
Washington Twp, MI – The all-new 2012 Sonic, available now at Heidebreichts is a small car with a large array of features and amenities – with a starting price of only $14,495 (including destination charge). Its youthful, aggressive design is backed by turbocharged performance and agile ride and handling, combining to deliver an efficient and fun small car.
The Sonic is offered in two body styles: a stylish four-door sedan and a sporty five-door. Each delivers class-leading, rear-seat roominess and cargo space. A variety of connectivity features enhance the driving experience.
“The all-new Chevrolet Sonic will offer our customers both practicality and fun,” said Jenna Arcari of Heidebreicht Chevrolet. “The great design, latest connectivity features and performance ability of the vehicle are sure to make the Sonic a fast favorite among Washington Twp drivers.”
Sonic’s highlights include:
- Available efficient Ecotec 1.4L turbo engine rated at an estimated 138 horsepower (103 kW) – 18 horsepower (14 kW) more than Ford Fiesta – that delivers competitive fuel economy. It’s the same engine used in the Chevrolet Cruze in a smaller, lighter package for a greater feeling of performance
- Standard Ecotec 1.8L engine paired with five-speed manual or six-speed automatic transmissions
- Ecotec 1.4L turbo available with a six-speed manual transmission
- Ride and handling tuned for the North American market; standard electronic power steering and StabiliTrak electronic stability control with rollover sensing
- Sedanoffers trunk capacity that is greater than most compact cars; hatchback and sedan offer better rear-seat roominess than Ford Fiesta. With a rear seat that folds nearly flat, the Sonic hatchback has greater cargo capacity than Fiesta
- Connectivity includes OnStar with six months of Turn-by-Turn navigation. Available features include XM Satellite Radio, USB and Bluetooth functionality and MyChevrolet mobile application
- Remote start, heated front seats and sunroof, all rarities in the segment
- Comprehensive safety features include 10 standard air bags, anti-lock brakes, electronic brake force distribution, brake assist and OnStar with Automatic Crash Response.
Stop in and check out our Sonic Hatchback! Give us a call for more details (586) 752-5900 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org