Heidebreicht in Washington, MI Has Partnered With Cell Phones For Soldiers To Provide Troops With Free Calls Home

Heidebreicht Chevrolet and nonprofit Cell Phones For Soldiers Inc. are asking Washington, MI residents to help troops call home by donating gently-used cellular phones. Although the military landscape is ever changing, as many as 200,000 troops are serving in the United States military overseas around the world. By donating to Cell Phones For Soldiers, Washington, MI residents can provide troops...

Customer Reviews for Heidebreicht Chevrolet, Washington, MI

Here at Heidebreicht Chevrolet, we believe in the value of customer service - before and after the sale. Whether you buy a new or used car from us, you can count on quality and service for years to come, from our vehicles and our staff. At Heidebreicht Chevrolet in Washington, MI, you can expect: Selection: a huge inventory of new and pre-owned models of Chevrolet cars, trucks and SUVs....

2014 Grand Prix and Corvette Corral

Detroit, Start your Summer! Friday, May 30th - Sunday, June 1st on Belle Isle is the Belle Isle Grand Prix. Race fans mark your calendars and get ready for the 25th Grand Prix in Detroit. 7 Races in One Weekend! NEW for 2014, Speed Super Trucks  and FREE roundtrip shuttle service from two downtown Detroit locations! Corvette owners, have you experienced the...

2014 Detroit Grand Prix Race Schedule

Here is the 2014 Detroit Grand Prix Race Schedule! Tenative schedule, schedule is subject to change. Times are approximate.                         Visit DetroitGP.com for detail schedule! To purchase Tickets and for up to the minute race information visit DetroitGP.com or call 866.464.7749 Ready Race Fans? 2014 Detroit Belle Isle grand Prix is right around the track, we...
1969 Camaro

1969 Camaro for raffle to raise money for the Cassie Hines Shoes Cancer Foundation

Do you remember when you were a Junior in High School? I sure do. I had just gotten my first car, a silver Jeep Liberty, and I started working at a clothing store to save money for college. After school I spent my time hanging out with friends at the mall, trying to determine what party I was going to go to on the weekend. My biggest struggles were getting out of bed in the morning to make it to...

Heidebreicht Chevrolet spotted at Sky Zone

Let's be honest, there are days when watching the clock on the treadmill at the gym just gets old. Heidebreicht employees decided it was time for a change up from the normal gym routine. Brianne Alward, Ashley Kiper & Jenna Arcari all visited Sky Zone Shelby on Tuesday, February 4th to try out the new Sky Zone Shelby "Sky-Aerobics" class held on Tuesday nights from 7-8 pm. It was alot of...

Breast Cancer Awareness

Did you know that changing your oil or brake pads could help change a woman's life? From now until 11/30/2011 help us support the American Cancer Society and Breast Cancer Research. Come in for an oil change, 4-tire rotate & 27pt inspection for just $29.95 after mail in rebate and elect to waive the $10 rebate and Chevrolet will donate the money to the American Cancer Society. You can also...

Tackle the Flu on 10/10/2011

Tackle the Flu! Enter to WIN the Ultimate Equinox Tailgate Party  Come get your flu shot, tailgate with free food, door prizes, and enter to win an Equinox, Tailgate Grille, and a TV! Visit www.romeochevy.com for complete details October 10, 2011 from 2 – 7 pm Shots will be given in the Heidebreicht showroom Bring your insurance card! McLaren accepts the following Insurances:   Blue Care...
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram